lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2012

Justin Bieber Defends Meeting Canadian Prime Minister in Overalls (Still Gets Booed by Football Fans)

After catching a bit of flack for meeting with Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper in a decidedly casual pair of overalls, Justin Bieber took to Instagram over the weekend to explain himself.

The superstar was snapped in his home country last week accepting a Diamond Jubilee Medal from the PM. But the Biebs’ choice of wardrobe dominated most of the conversation across the Web.

Bieber wrote in response to a Daily Mail journalist, who called the move as “white trash:”

“The pic of me and the Prime Minister was taken in a room in the arena where I was performing at that day. I walked straight from my meet and greet to him…It wasn’t like it was like I was going into his environment, we were at a hockey arena. Wow am I ever white trash.”

The Prime Minister, who appears to have a sense of humor, Tweeted:

“In fairness to

View the Original article

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario