lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2012

Justin Bieber Opens Up on Selena Gomez, Marriage, Being Depressed on Next Chapter

(Facebook)

Justin Bieber talked about dating Selena Gomez and the possibility of getting married in a revealing pre-split interview on “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”

In the intimate chat, which aired Sunday but was taped weeks before the couple called it quits, 18-year-old Bieber spoke about his desire to get married by age 25.

“We’ll see when I get there. I’m not there yet,” Bieber said of his goal.

But when Oprah discouraged the idea and told him to enjoy his twenties, the pop star conceded that he “should probably listen” to her.

And even though the singer’s mom was the age he is now when she gave birth to him, Bieber said, “I couldn’t imagine having a baby right now. It’d be crazy. I’m not ready for that.”

When asked about Gomez, Bieber unabashedly praised his then-girlfriend.

“I feel like she’s one of the most genuine people,” he said. “She just has a good heart. I can talk to her about everything.”

RELATED – Photo: Justin Bieber Gets Medal From Canada’s Prime Minister While Wearing Overalls

Bieber also opened up about the price of fame, only having three “really close friends,” and sometimes being “lonely” and “depressed.”

“Not like super, super, super depressed,” he clarified, “but I get days where I’m just down and gloomy, just because I’m human.”

He continued, “Some days you just feel what you’ve gone through. You just have pain in your heart because maybe you haven’t dealt with

View the Original article

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario